background

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mandy Cristo Sandwiches

So I made a Mandy variation of my favorite sandwich...the Monte Cristo.


  • On four pieces of white bread I spread softened cream cheese, not too generously.
  • Then there was a little mustard (I used a fancy dijon kind)
  • a little bit of thinly sliced onion
  • Next I spread a little strawberry jam (homemade)
  • Then it was time for the turkey breast (I used 2 slices of Kirkland brand)
  • Topped it with a little bit of crispy bacon pieces.


In a bowl I whisked 2 eggs, a sprinkle of salt, a sprinkle of cinnamon/nutmeg blend, and about a 1/4 cup of liquid (Intl delight) french vanilla coffee creamer.

Put the sandwich together and dipped each side in the egg and put it right onto a preheated griddle (350) cooked each side until brown (about 4-5 minutes per side)


You can serve with a green salad, french fries...DELISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to cook. It is my passion.