- On four pieces of white bread I spread softened cream cheese, not too generously.
- Then there was a little mustard (I used a fancy dijon kind)
- a little bit of thinly sliced onion
- Next I spread a little strawberry jam (homemade)
- Then it was time for the turkey breast (I used 2 slices of Kirkland brand)
- Topped it with a little bit of crispy bacon pieces.
In a bowl I whisked 2 eggs, a sprinkle of salt, a sprinkle of cinnamon/nutmeg blend, and about a 1/4 cup of liquid (Intl delight) french vanilla coffee creamer.
Put the sandwich together and dipped each side in the egg and put it right onto a preheated griddle (350) cooked each side until brown (about 4-5 minutes per side)
You can serve with a green salad, french fries...DELISH!