background

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pizza Bubble Bread

 

  • 2 cans regular sized buttermilk biscuits 
  • 1 jar (15oz) pizza sauce (I used an 8oz can of tomato sauce seasoned with onion, garlic and Italian seasoning.  It wasn’t too saucy)
  • ½ cup Parmesan
  • 2 cups mozzarella cheese
  • Your favorite pizza toppings (I used bacon, pepperoni and onion)
  • Cooking spray
    • Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  
    • Cut biscuits into quarters and place in medium bowl.  
    • Toss biscuits with pizza sauce and parmesan.  
    • Add pizza toppings and 1 cup cheese.  Toss until well blended.   
    • Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.  
    • Pour biscuit mixture into pan and top with remaining cheese.  
    • Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes, or until biscuits are done.
     ENJOY!!
      


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to cook. It is my passion.