background

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cookie Stix!

Super easy to make and awesome delicious!!

1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
`1 cup chocolate chips

Combine butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla.

In another bowl (I use a piece of wax paper so I don't dirty a bowl)  Combine flour, baking power, baking soda, salt.

Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture.

Divide the dough in half.

On a greased baking sheet shape each portion of dough into a 15 x 3 in rectangle.
Sprinkle chocolate chips over top and press into dough

Bake at 375 for 6-9 minutes. Less time if you want softer cookies, longer if you want crispy.
Cool 5 minutes before cutting into 1 inch strips with a knife. Let cool on a rack.


1 comment:

  1. I'd like to invite you to join our site www.erecipe.com . I really enjoy your blog and recipes and I think the over 8,000 unique daily visitors to eRecipe will too.
    By joining eRecipe, we will provide the Nutrition Facts for every recipe you post in which you could customize and add to your blog. Viewers need and love to know the nutritional facts. Its a free service that we offer to blogs and recipes we really love. It looks professional and your members will love it.
    Simply visit www.erecipe.com or contact me at michelle@erecipe.com. We look forward having you in our network!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love to cook. It is my passion.