background

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday Wednesday.....

Things have been hectic...ack!

I want this blog to be successful....so I've been asking my husband for advice on the technical part of my blog.  The mantra has been...content content content...so that's what I'm working on.

Right now, I am working on a 2 week menu.  I'm a spontaneous person......a cook on the fly.....so it's all new to me....I drug out some cookbooks from my stack....ok stacks of them.  The first one I grabbed was a 3-n-1 cookbooks of casseroles, slower cooker, and one dish recipes....whoohoo!!  So I've made a list...I'll be using the recipes as a base and adding my own fun twist.

In a couple of weeks....here in DC they are having the Metropolitan Cooking show at the convention center.  I am SO excited.  Paula Deen, Bobby Flay, and Rachel Ray will be there.  Lots of vendors, demonstrations will be there.  A foodie's paradise!!!

Here is the link for more information DC event . The list of vendors

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to cook. It is my passion.