background

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mocha Chip Snowballs (adapted from previous snowball recipe)

3/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
2 tsp Coffee Mixture*
2 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 cup dark choco chocolate chips
1 cup confectioners sugar

Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add egg and coffee; mix well. Add the flour and salt and mix to combine. 
Fold in chips.

Roll into 1-inch ball.  Place 1-inch apart on ungreased baking sheet.  Bake at 350 for approx. 15 minutes.  Remove to wire racks.  Cool only slightly before rolling in confectioners sugar.


*I made coffee mixture by mixing enough instant coffee with water.  I did 2 well rounded tsp of instant coffee with about 2 1/2 tsp of water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to cook. It is my passion.