Fall is here!!
One of my favorite tastes of fall is pumpkin. I found a great recipe for Pumpkin Bread!!
Orange Pumpkin Bread1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1-1/2 cups white sugar
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup solid pack pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
1/3 cup orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. Grease pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, blend sugar, oil and eggs. Stir in pumpkin.
- Slowly blend the flour mixture into pumpkin mixture. While blending the mixture add juice a little at a time.
- Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 90 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.