It's a holiday weekend and the thing I love most to do...BAKE. My kiddos love Chocolate Chip Cookies so when I find one that turns out so great. I grab it and make it over and over again.
These turned out even better than I thought they would. I actually made them yesterday evening and left the dough covered and in the fridge overnight. The cookies after baked had a really nice coloring and almost sheen to them. They are crunchy but soft and yummy. You'll LOVE them!
2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup margarine, softened
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 (3.4 ounce) package instant french vanilla pudding mix
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.