You will need:
- 8 thin sliced pork chops
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- olive oil
- 1/3 cup panko crumbs
- Mix mustard, syrup and sugar together until smooth.
- Put parchment paper in pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Lay pork chops in pan, close but not touching. Drizzle more olive oil over top.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chops.
- Pour on mustard sauce.
- Sprinkle panko crumbs over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Check out the Tasty Tuesday, Tempt My Tummy, Mandy's Recipe Box "Totally Tasty Tuesday" Linky Parties!! LOTS of delicious recipes!!