With the arrival of fall comes the sickies. I think kids are magnets!! So the foodie blog has been quiet for a couple of days...ok quite a few days while I took care of sick kids and one that is cutting teeth. Fun, fun!!
This morning I made blueberry muffins. I'll admit this time I cheated and used a muffin mix...but had to make it Mandy style and change it up a little. It's the Martha White brand but is the BEST mix by far that I've found. Instead of doing the usual adding the milk, mix and bake, I added a container of blueberry yogurt and enough milk to make the required one cup. The muffins turned out very tender and tasty!! I have a picky 4 year old eater so to have him ask for a second muffin is a compliment!!!
I still have the couscous set aside to do my spotlight. Hopefully I won't end up with the sickies and will have an awesome spotlight done soon!
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ready...set....go.....it's time for Christmas baki...
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup
- Nick's Pizza Review
- Bertucci's review
- Lessons learned on the road
- simple and delicious
- Thanksgiving Menu
- my new serial blog- http://www.mandys-serial.blogs...
- The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Expo.
- Eastern Market
- Caroline's Cakes, Home of The World's Best Caramel...
- Catch That Cupcake
- Premium Chocolate Walking Tours, Workshops, Tastin...
- LaFAMIGLIA - Home
- Foss Gourmet Foods Maple Butter
- Grama's Best | Delicious home-cooked products brou...
- Jam that was Phenomenal!!
- Another GREAT vendor.
- One of the AWESOME vendors from the DC 2010 Cookin...
- Gourmet Comfort Under Pressure
- Cooking is my reward!
- Cooking with whine...I mean wine!
- So excited!! I won! I won!
- fall is here!!
- ▼ November (25)