background

Thursday, November 4, 2010

fall is here!!

With the arrival of fall comes the sickies.  I think kids are magnets!!  So the foodie blog has been quiet for a couple of days...ok quite a few days while I took care of sick kids and one that is cutting teeth. Fun, fun!!

This morning I made blueberry muffins.  I'll admit this time I cheated and used a muffin mix...but had to make it Mandy style and change it up a little.  It's the Martha White brand but is the BEST mix by far that I've found.  Instead of doing the usual adding the milk, mix and bake, I added a container of blueberry yogurt and enough milk to make the required one cup.  The muffins turned out very tender and tasty!! I have a picky 4 year old eater so to have him ask for a second muffin is a compliment!!!

I still have the couscous set aside to do my spotlight.  Hopefully I won't end up with the sickies and will have an awesome spotlight done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to cook. It is my passion.