I entered a contest for an awesome e-cookbook on The Violet Fig. I was ecstatic when I opened my email that said "You've won!"
Thank you to Tricia @ Once A Month Mom for putting together the e-cookbook. You should go take a look at it and download it for yourself! You can pick up your very own copy here!
I have glanced through it and can't wait to delve into it and start planning my holiday meals!!
Thank you so much to Becky at the http://thevioletfig.blogspot.com/ for sharing the e-cookbook.
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ready...set....go.....it's time for Christmas baki...
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup
- Nick's Pizza Review
- Bertucci's review
- Lessons learned on the road
- simple and delicious
- Thanksgiving Menu
- my new serial blog- http://www.mandys-serial.blogs...
- The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Expo.
- Eastern Market
- Caroline's Cakes, Home of The World's Best Caramel...
- Catch That Cupcake
- Premium Chocolate Walking Tours, Workshops, Tastin...
- LaFAMIGLIA - Home
- Foss Gourmet Foods Maple Butter
- Grama's Best | Delicious home-cooked products brou...
- Jam that was Phenomenal!!
- Another GREAT vendor.
- One of the AWESOME vendors from the DC 2010 Cookin...
- Gourmet Comfort Under Pressure
- Cooking is my reward!
- Cooking with whine...I mean wine!
- So excited!! I won! I won!
- fall is here!!
- ▼ November (25)