Eat lavishly with gratitude!
Rules of the road, "on" the road
1. If you are travelling with kid, always have a clean set of clothes, outside of the suitcases where you can reach them, without having to unpack the whole car. You never know when you're going to need them!
2. Don't let the outside of a restaurant taint your view of how the food will taste. The inside on the other hand...if it is dirty, smells dirty...grab the kids and go to a different restaurant (even if the kids are screaming about having to leave).
3. For one whole day...forget about being an adult (except in emergencies)...see the world how a little kid sees it...it's REFRESHING. Even a simple leaf on the ground should bring out a WHOA!! THAT IS COOL feeling, every once in a while.
4. Eat dessert first!
5. Life goes around only once...live without regrets, lots of gratitude and your life will be more than you can imagine!
Be thankful! Have a great Thanksgiving.
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ready...set....go.....it's time for Christmas baki...
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup
- Nick's Pizza Review
- Bertucci's review
- Lessons learned on the road
- simple and delicious
- Thanksgiving Menu
- my new serial blog- http://www.mandys-serial.blogs...
- The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Expo.
- Eastern Market
- Caroline's Cakes, Home of The World's Best Caramel...
- Catch That Cupcake
- Premium Chocolate Walking Tours, Workshops, Tastin...
- LaFAMIGLIA - Home
- Foss Gourmet Foods Maple Butter
- Grama's Best | Delicious home-cooked products brou...
- Jam that was Phenomenal!!
- Another GREAT vendor.
- One of the AWESOME vendors from the DC 2010 Cookin...
- Gourmet Comfort Under Pressure
- Cooking is my reward!
- Cooking with whine...I mean wine!
- So excited!! I won! I won!
- fall is here!!
- ▼ November (25)