background

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nick's Pizza Review

Nick's Pizza, Newburyport, MA


Friday night is synonymous with family pizza night!!

The Friday after Thanksgiving is no different.  After a fun day of sightseeing, we went to Nick's Pizza to pick up a couple of pizzas for dinner.  My mother-in-law has a milk allergy, which can pose a problem with having pizza.  For me, the more cheese the better!!  At Nick's, not a problem!  We were able to order a pizza with half no cheese just the toppings and half with cheese and toppings.

We thoroughly enjoyed the pizza.  It is very saucy and not as cheesy.  The sauce wasn't spicy but the pepperoni was!  It wasn't greasy like some pizzas can be.

Facebook page

Price - moderate unless you have coupons
Ambiance - average if you stay there,  it's a small pizza place
               - excellent if you get to pick where you eat it
Taste - Excellent

I would recommend this to anyone in the Newburyport, MA area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to cook. It is my passion.