Nick's Pizza, Newburyport, MA
Friday night is synonymous with family pizza night!!
The Friday after Thanksgiving is no different. After a fun day of sightseeing, we went to Nick's Pizza to pick up a couple of pizzas for dinner. My mother-in-law has a milk allergy, which can pose a problem with having pizza. For me, the more cheese the better!! At Nick's, not a problem! We were able to order a pizza with half no cheese just the toppings and half with cheese and toppings.
We thoroughly enjoyed the pizza. It is very saucy and not as cheesy. The sauce wasn't spicy but the pepperoni was! It wasn't greasy like some pizzas can be.
Price - moderate unless you have coupons
Ambiance - average if you stay there, it's a small pizza place
- excellent if you get to pick where you eat it
Taste - Excellent
I would recommend this to anyone in the Newburyport, MA area.
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ready...set....go.....it's time for Christmas baki...
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup
- Nick's Pizza Review
- Bertucci's review
- Lessons learned on the road
- simple and delicious
- Thanksgiving Menu
- my new serial blog- http://www.mandys-serial.blogs...
- The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Expo.
- Eastern Market
- Caroline's Cakes, Home of The World's Best Caramel...
- Catch That Cupcake
- Premium Chocolate Walking Tours, Workshops, Tastin...
- LaFAMIGLIA - Home
- Foss Gourmet Foods Maple Butter
- Grama's Best | Delicious home-cooked products brou...
- Jam that was Phenomenal!!
- Another GREAT vendor.
- One of the AWESOME vendors from the DC 2010 Cookin...
- Gourmet Comfort Under Pressure
- Cooking is my reward!
- Cooking with whine...I mean wine!
- So excited!! I won! I won!
- fall is here!!
- ▼ November (25)