I am soo excited to get started with Christmas baking! I have a whole bunch of magazines with all kinds of different things to try...some new...some old standbys.
I just got the new Martha Stewart "Everyday Food" magazine with all kinds of fun, fast, tasty treats! From my subscription to Martha Stewart Living I found a lot of recipes and decorating ideas for the holidays
While I was up north on vacation I picked up a couple of Better Homes and Garden magazines- 100 best cookies and Christmas Baking.
I can't wait to share them with you!!
Nate and I will be making sweet treats to send out to our friends and family out in WA in the next couple of days.
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ready...set....go.....it's time for Christmas baki...
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup
- Nick's Pizza Review
- Bertucci's review
- Lessons learned on the road
- simple and delicious
- Thanksgiving Menu
- my new serial blog- http://www.mandys-serial.blogs...
- The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Expo.
- Eastern Market
- Caroline's Cakes, Home of The World's Best Caramel...
- Catch That Cupcake
- Premium Chocolate Walking Tours, Workshops, Tastin...
- LaFAMIGLIA - Home
- Foss Gourmet Foods Maple Butter
- Grama's Best | Delicious home-cooked products brou...
- Jam that was Phenomenal!!
- Another GREAT vendor.
- One of the AWESOME vendors from the DC 2010 Cookin...
- Gourmet Comfort Under Pressure
- Cooking is my reward!
- Cooking with whine...I mean wine!
- So excited!! I won! I won!
- fall is here!!
- ▼ November (25)