background

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

ready...set....go.....it's time for Christmas baking

I am soo excited to get started with Christmas baking!  I have a whole bunch of magazines with all kinds of different things to try...some new...some old standbys.

I just got the new Martha Stewart "Everyday Food" magazine with all kinds of fun, fast, tasty treats!  From my subscription to Martha Stewart Living I found a lot of recipes and decorating ideas for the holidays

While I was up north on vacation I picked up a couple of Better Homes and Garden magazines- 100 best cookies and Christmas Baking.

I can't wait to share them with you!!

Nate and I will be making sweet treats to send out to our friends and family out in WA in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to cook. It is my passion.