background

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!




I've always loved the story of Christmas.  The angels, shepherds, wise men, and 2 pretty much innocent Jewish kids who would have their lives changed forever....would change the world...forever.  The incredible blessing of Mary to be chosen to carry the Messiah, the Creator of the universe, the everlasting God.  I can't even imagine as a teenager being told...even though you are a virgin, you're going to have a baby..her response wasn't one of having a freak out...which is what I would have done...read what her response was "My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for He has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed, for the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name." 

I pray that the Messiah will bless you this holiday. As we journey into 2011, I pray that you will have the courage of Mary and say "my soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior".

He will always be Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to cook. It is my passion.

Blog Archive